Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm a Twilighter

"About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him–and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be–that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”

Bella - Twilight

hahahahahah..
gelooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

kmaren lusa baru nonton kedua kali, kemaren pengen nonton lagi !!
syintingsss...
hahahahaha.. bodo akh.

tadi ngobrol ama si yuki, gue paksa dia nonton Twilight.
gue : nonton sonoh Twilight !! eventho I know you won't scream for my Edward sih..
dia : my edward.. my edward.. your-dvd-dengan-sampul-Edward kali ?
*tendank!*

hakhakhakhakahkakakk.. gelo gelo gelooooo !!
gue lagi baca Midnight Sun sih, dan gue rasa gue tau kenapa judulnya midnight sun. wekekekekk.. :p

kan kata Edward,
"My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?"


kyaaa !!
Edwarddddd.. gigit gueee, rela gue jadi vampiiiirr !!
eh, tp mending gue digigit Carlisle aja deh.
I'm team Edward and also team Carlisle !! and sometimes team Jake. *maruk!*

1 comment:

  1. wah, baru kali ini ada orang yang gwe liat rela digigit vampire abis nonton twilight :)

    ReplyDelete