Saturday, May 23, 2009

got tagged.

got this from u-ung ! thanks ! :)

1. 5 things found in my bag:

* wallet
* survival kit
* make up kit
* my bb
* small notebook

2. 5 things found in my purse:

* moneymoneymoney
* bills
* cc
* smartcard
* debit card

3. 5 favourite things in my room:

* dvd player
* gulingku sayang
* my bed
* laptop
* TV

4. 5 thing I always wanted to do:

* have my master degree, abroad. :)
* near him. in his hug.
* holiday, Bali perhaps ? with friends. ;)
* go shopping to thrift store
* learn to make cakes. :p

5. 5 things I currently into:

* twitting. twittering. whatever you name it ! :p
* blogging
* dvd marathon
* adam lambert. haha!
* edgy hairstyle

The person who inspired you now is: Taylor Momsen

Your five impression of her:

* edgy
* love her smokey eyes !
* love her hairstyle also.. me drooling over her hair. :p
* she's gothic yet sweet. :p
* blackblack.

No comments:

Post a Comment