Monday, February 21, 2011

How's your Valentine's day ?

I still have a bad relationship with Valentine's day. hihihihi..

24 y.o, was in a relationship for more than 5 times, but I never celebrate my Valentine's day with my boyfie. Even worse, the last time is the same day with Chinese New Year and for me and my prev boyfie, family comes first. :)

Once I received a Valentine's gift from someone, and until now I don't know who he is ! ahahha.. :) eh.. wait, as long as I remember, one of my college boyfie nembak gue pas Valentine deh. Seinget gue yah.. huehehe. but it didn't last long. hehee..

Plus, gue geli ama sweetpink ! hahaha. am not a girlyfrilly girl, so sweetpink really makes me want to puke. :P and I don't like roses, sunflower better, it's big, it's bright, it's yellow ! hihihii..
or even better, just take me to have a shoeshopping for Valentine's day. :P

just a random thought. :P
oh anyway, it's 6 mos to go to my trip to Korea. and just knew that the temp will be around 15-20C ! my friends said it's cold. okay, so it's time for coats and layered outfit, which I LOVE ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment