Sunday, March 20, 2011

24th birthday wishlist.

as usual, another birthday. another wishlist.

heuehhehehe.. am so happyyyy everytime I make birthday wishlist. well, for me it makes everything easier for both giver and the receiver. I'm simple tho. :)

so, here's my birthday wishlist. :)
updated.

grey oxford shoes, bershka.
I'm size 37 ! ask me for the pic, since I can't find it in their website. oh, or check it on my instagram, posted there before. :p
I'm a sucker for an oxford shoes, well, so bear with it. LOLs!


Double breasted cardigan, Zara.
in beige. :D


OPI You don't know Jacques, Sephora.
Chanel dupe I think ? saw it many times before, and always fall in love with this color. Arlin told me she will buy me this one for my birthday, yay !


OPI Shrek Forever After - Who the Shrek are you, Sephora.
Haven't check to Sephora Singapore again, so I don't know whether they still have this colour in stock or not. hehehe..


Tobago Fuschia from Flatsforjade.com
Found the website from blogwalking to fashionesedaily, fall in love with it directly !
Lidya bought this for me alreadyy ! Thanks, darl ! :)
ps : not counted as plus one in my shoesdiet, it's a gift anyway. :p

NARS Orgasm / Super Orgasm. Sephora.
Too bad I can't find it here in Singapore. :( but hey, it's a wishlist. hahah
updated.1 :
GOT IT. it's my birthday present for myself. haha! suddenly my friend msg me in twitter, said that one of her colleague will fly back to Spore, so I said I want this. hihihi..


any bangles/necklace, Accesorize.
Told ya, I'm cheap. heheheh.



Swatch Ecrubelle, Swatch.
$69 if am not wrong. My black suit need his pair. Ecrubelle seems nice. My sist give me the black suit and yeah if am not wrong it's around $69.


and probably I'll change my netbook to another netbook, still think about it. but I'm eyeing this.

Asus Eeepc 1201N
Another netbook. I'm not a bigfans of laptop anymore since I rarely used it, only for youtube nad watching movie thingy.
My sister had it at home, and it only cost me IDR 3.5, not bad.
update.1:
Momdad's birthday present for meeeee ! yay !
<3333 you muchh.. :)

hmm, I think that's all.
I think. update later!

ngelzz, as per 31 March 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment